Our school has received once again the eTwinning School Label for the year 2021-22 . It is one of 11 Maltese schools which managed to do so. Well done to all those teachers and students involved in this year’s eTwinning projects.
The X’hemM? għal Dinja Aħjar initiative aims to:
• Promote quality STEM education for all.
• Develop topics outlined in Primary Mathematics and Science curricula.
• Engage students in relevant meaningful experiences.
• Nurture positive attitudes towards STEM.
• Raise the general profile of STEM education within the community.
• Foster a STEM learning community.
Sannat School was awarded the Green Flag for the fourth consecutive time. The ceremony was held remotely under the patronage of HE The President of Malta.