About the project
The project will be a starting point for the international cooperation. “Christmas DIY-exchanging cards and small gifts” project will be a way to introduce to each other and send first information. In the project there will be 7 partners: Poland, Slovakia, Italy, Romania, Cyprus, Turkey and Reunion Island. Each partner needs to prepare Christmas cards and small DIY gifts to every partner. The children preparing cards will be aged 11- 15 years old.
– Getting to know the children from a partner school
– Preparing cards and DIY gifts
– Spending time in a nice, before-Christmas atmosphere
– Practising English
– Practising art skills
– Finding partners.
– Discussing the schedule with partners.
– Preparing cards and small DIY gifts (until 27th of November).
– Sending cards and gifts to partners (until 29th of November)
– Preparing small presentation- summary of the project (a PowerPoint presentation, a film) and promoting the project at school and in local community.
– Children will be motivated to learn English and meet people from other countries.
– Children will spend time in nice atmosphere.
– Children will practice art skills.
– Children will be more open to new international experiences.
– We will promote eTwinning.
Year 4 students working on Christmas cards and key chains to exchange with other countries